Multi-disciplined Project Manager, event organizer and communications specialist. Management Drives consultant and coach. Broad experience in the (inter)national sports world. Result driven, no nonsense, open-minded to change, preference for diversity and the human measure where everybody contributes and enriches the organisation. Manager Netherlands Olympic Field Hockey Team at the London 2012 Olympics – Silver Medallist. True networker, team leader, connector, communicator and manager.
- Political Scientist: graduated (Drs.) in Amsterdam, 1993
- Management Drives Consultant > for info www.managementdrives.com
- Tutor & Student Coach at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences > Faculty Communications and Faculty Business and Economics
- Advisor to the management of the Urban Voetbal School Amsterdam
- Project Management voor Spieren voor Spieren
- Tour Guide in the Olympisch Stadion Amsterdam: sharing the Olympic Experience
- Connected to @ Laluz as Professional & Dragon > Urban Voetbal School project
- Coach for Netwerk Amsterdamse Helden
- Spotter and contributor for @spottedbylocals
Current: Coaching & Tutor for students of Faculty Business and Economics and Faculty Communications; Research into alumni for Faculty Business and Economics; Individual Coaching, Career Counseling, Dual Career.
- Advisor to Studenten Sport Nederland
- Media Manager Netherlands Cricket Team on Tour for 2015 World Cup Qualifiers & WC T20
- Team Manager Netherlands Field Hockey Team 2010-2012. I was working as a team manager with coach Paul van Ass and assistant coach Thomas Tichelman from June 2010 until november 2012. Main events and results of our campaign to revitalise Dutch hockey in this period were the 2012 London Olympics (Silver), the 2011 Champions Trophy in Auckland (Bronze), the 2011 European Nations Cup in Mönchengladbach Germany (Silver) and the 2010 Champions Trophy also in Mönchengladbach Germany (Bronze).